Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- THE PROMOTER. The Promoter is Olobob Top (Beakus Ltd.)
- THE PRIZES. The prize is a ‘Treasure Box’ of goodies
- ELIGIBILITY The competition is only open to UK Social media followers of the Promoter, except: employees, agents, suppliers or connected parties (including family members) of the Promoter. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim [the prize OR any prize you may win]. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by a computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE. The competition will run from the posting of the initial competition posts on the Olobob Top Instagram Account, Twitter Account and Facebook Account, expected to be 15:00 hours (GMT) on 21 March 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:59 hours (GMT) on 4th April 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase necessary. To enter on Facebook: like the competition post, Like the account page and Comment below the post with the reason why you’d like to win. To enter on Instagram: Like the competition post, Follow the account, and Tag a friend in the comments below the post. To enter on Twitter: retweet the competition post. Within 48 hours of the Closing Date, the Promoter will randomly select one (1) winner based on eligible participants across the three social media platforms. Participants may enter on all platforms, however, only one entry will be entered in to the prize draw.
- NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING A PRIZE. The Promoter will notify the winner and ask for their contact details. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prize package.The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 3 days of the winner selection, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting (e.g. a screen capture) is not sufficient as proof of receipt into the competition.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.